3/26/09

Of course it is obvious.....


Meeting you was fate, falling in love with you is obvious....
Looking at you was fate, blushing after I looked at you was obvious....
Spending time with you was fate, not keeping a track of time when I am wid you was obvious.....
Touching you was fate, the warmth and love in your touch was obvious.....
Walking with you was fate, wanting to spend my life with you was obvious....
You leaving me forever is fate, spending every moment of mine thinking about you is obvious.... 

2 comments:

  1. reading your post was fate (if you would not have scrapped me) and leaving a comment was obvious ~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a quote somewhere that goes ... "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was out of my control.". "out of my control" aney phrase ni "obvious" tho replace chesi, deenni extend cheyydam chaala manchi prayogam. Good work.

    "Was obvious" and "is obvious" both are used. Not sure whether it was intentional. Tense lo consistency vuntey baguntundhi.

    Hey Paradox, Nice addition. Yes, for me too, reading this post is purely a play of fate and leaving a comment here is obvious.

    ReplyDelete