4/16/09

I can still be myself...


Yell at me till your last nerve bursts.... Show me all the evil that you have...
Knock me down and make me want to cry... Rip my heart and make me struggle...
Make me want to kill myself... Torture me with all your might.. 
Take me down don't let me breathe... Give me the pain, the pain that I can't take...
I will take all of it with a grin... and laugh right on your face...
All the pain you gave me is making my strength grow like a giant...
I now know what I want... It is more clear what I aspire... 
The pain is making me proud of myself for what I can fight against...
Go ahead, be merciless and insane.... and help me know how strong I can be...
Whatsoever you may do to me I can still remain myself and just love myself more...
You just can't stop me you can only help me grow....
It dosen't matter to me for what you wanna punish me for... 
Against all the forces I can still be what I aspire to be....

2 comments:

  1. nice pretty gud....i am low on wrds to describe...u get kewl ideaz...!!!

    chill on wid ur writings...v chill, following them..:d

    ReplyDelete
  2. bring the whip and hand cuffs and latex too i will torture u i like that kind :P

    ReplyDelete