3/5/09

one last time....



I don't need a life time I just need a last time of everything I felt..
One last kiss to rejoice your love, one last hug to feel your warmth...
One last moment in your arms to make me feel that you'll take care...
One glance of your smile, which made my heart jump....
One last long drive, to make me feel that we left the world behind...
One last treat and one last toast, to celebrate the strength of our love...
One last frown on your face which shows that you are angry coz you care...
One last song you hum to me which makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world...
One last goodbye which creates an excitement that we are gonna meet again...
One last reason to live in this world to keep me alive without you....

4 comments:

  1. classic undi good work continue. i am still confused why no comments yet. do people even understand what is written here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously... I guess people are insane...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Padmavathi Garu, You write very well, Keep up the spirit. Sometimes after reading your blogs, people fall short of words to comment. That might explain why people don't (rather can't) comment about your blogs. Great work ... keep it up.

    "One last reason to live in this world to keep me alive without you....". This line has left me dumb stuck. Awesome composition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur comments made me feel really gud bout maself murali they are really sweet and inspiring

    ReplyDelete