4/20/09

Hit by a stranger........


My life was a party, I was happy and peaceful, until one day when I met this stranger who came into my life from nowhere, he turned my life upside down and to my surprise I started liking my life this way. He looked and me straight into my eyes and smiled at me whenever I looked at him. His eyes spoke more than what he can express... Whenever I heard my name in his voice it felt as if I was named just now. Has someone has called me for the first time ever??Each time I heard my name from him I could feel something new about myself. Time passed in a snap and days passed in a wink I completely lost the track of time when I thought about him.. We barely spoke or exchanged words, the conversation was optimal but the eyes did the talking. My heart was busy connecting with him. All I wanted to do was watch him.... watch him move, watch him eat, watch him smile, watch him sit, watch him all the time... It annoyed me if anyone came near him and distracted me if anyone came near me... 

I thought that I knew myself but he proved me wrong... WHO AM I?? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? WHY AM I LOST? I barely listened if someone spoke and stopped paying attention to everything around me, all I did was to think about him as if it was the only thing in the world left for me to do.. i kept thinking about him till it felt that my brain would explode.

Watching him leave squeezed my heart, it felt I stood there as if I am left with nothing. I waited for him to say something  and I couldn't look at him in his eyes. I just turned my face and let him go... I just did not want him to know how much it pained to watch him go... and now after he had left I am here all alone as if I was hit by a bus ... not knowing what to do, just lying with all the pain, waiting for someone to come, helpless and alone.................. All I do now is talk to myself, be in my own world, cry for no reason, smile when I am alone and stare at things for hours.... I am just waiting in pain.. I don't know the reason for my wait.... but I am just waiting.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chanti,

    The last post "Hit by a Stranger", when comapred to the other posts of yours is not that gr8. But the rest of your posts are simply superb. I guess i am in love with your writings... :) Keep it going, Wish to see some more great writings from you. Cheers...

    Shaik Tahir

    ReplyDelete