9/22/09

Tavika

This is the best post in my blog.... but this was not written by me......but this was written for me.... :( tears rolled down my eyes as I was reading it.... It is the the best thing I have ever read in my whole life.... :)

I am not as good a writer as u are. .but just tryin to express my feelings
Disclaimer: Dont laugh or tease if you dont like this



You dont know how much you mean to me,
And how much I care for you all my life.
My life is incomplete without you
And my dreams would never come true without you.

I remember those days when we used to fight for no reason,
And hug each other in no time.
I remember those times when I made you very unhappy,
And you would never hate me for anything.

I have always committed mistakes,
but never missed your love and care.
You know me more than anyone in this World
And always made me feel that you are always there for me.

You gave me everything I wanted,
And always made me feel like a princess.
I cant imagine my life without a sister like you,
And always thank God for giving me such a wonderful gift.

I think of you every time,
And miss you every second.
You are the one on whom I can always count on,
You are the one who makes my life meaningful.

You lift me to my feet when my wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
Thanks for always being there for me!!

I never thought I would write this for you, but you are the culprit who made me do this. I feel terrible staying here all alone without you. I just feel like running away from all this career shit and come there and enjoy life with you. I just want those days, when we used to fight with each other as though it was the end of the world and hug each other even before the fight got resolved. I just want those days when we used to go eat street early in the morning. I still remember how much I used to cry everyday when you were in the hostel. I used to cry for you like a baby everyday as though we would never meet again in life. I want those evening walks, stupid talks and paani poori in bharat chat. I wanna get wet in the rain in the mid night and come home, late in the nights and see everybody's face turning red with anger on us. I miss shopping and going to movies with you. we used to watch movies as though we would die if we dont watch them. I laugh when I think of the movie samba, we might have almost missed the train. The list is never ending!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH . .life has become so different. I feel so mechanical and lonely. Why did u let me go !!

After reading the last line "Why did u let me go !!" I felt like killing myself.... when u know that u can live without someone never let them go... life will turn into a hell and u will never be able to forgive urself.... and when they ask u a question like this... u can never answer it..... :(

5 comments:

  1. "Why did you let me go!!" Oh boy!, what a question. I can feel this line still ringing in my ears time and again. No wonder this made you cry. I wish i have atleast one person who feels like this for me. You are quite lucky Padma, and so is your sister, as i know her feelings towards you are equally reciprocated. Anyways, you both write such stuff and force us mortals to go look for a hanky. Dry eye syndrome is at bay... Thanks to your blogs. :-)

    ReplyDelete